Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Bulls

Last night Alfredo took Gabo to a Bulls game. Gabo was chosen to greet the Bulls as the came onto the court. He high-fived all of them! He was really excited! Alfredo took a couple of little videos with his cell phone, here they are!



David stayed with me and we had lots of fun. Nene was thrilled to have mami all to himself. He "played" Playstation, we made and ate mac & cheese, he took a long bath (he loved having all the bathtub to himself!), and we ate some natilla.

I went to Tigers today during Rhyme of the Week. The rhyme this week is "Humpty Dumpty". We tried memorizing the words together. It was a little sad when I had to leave...

Here he is playing Candy Land at school.

2 comments:

Camena said...

Wow, that is exciting! DO NOT forget to upload the video!

Melissa said...

WOOOOWWW, that is SO cool!!!!!! Even I would have been excited, and I could care less about the Bulls... Please upload the video!