Wednesday, March 05, 2008

We're back

After a long silence, we are back with more pictures...

Here is the last picture of David sleeping with a pacifier. He doesn't any more... but he still sleeps with a stuffed animal (that varies) and the blanket that Abuela Camena knitted.


Here you see him in one of his favorite pass times: getting all the shoes out of their place...



Here he is sitting down (he sits down by first standing on the chair and then sliding down into it), and of course, as is true of almost everything he does lately, Gabo also had to do the same (at the same time).



Finally, here are Gabo and David drinking "jugo heterogéneo" with Papi...



3 comments:

Camena said...

Las fotos estan preciosas, y me parece que el jugo heterogeneo ha hecho que el Nene desarrolle bastante .... barriga! Lo veo llenito; se esta comiendo la comida del Gabo?

Today: In Seven said...

Hello, stumbled onto your blog. Keep it up. I was wondering what 'jugo heterogeneo' was. I'll look it up.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Pues si, el Nene esta comiendo mas que Gabo (literalmente)... Si lo dejamos, lo deja a Gabo sin comer...